8 Ways to Take Care of Business
Since I have stepped out of real life to go back to school to take business and social media marketing classes, I possess a collection of websites and resources for future use. So I have concluded to stop hoarding and share of my favorite links!
I am going to pay-it-forward and share the hard work these authors put into their articles!
Some the links I did not know how to obtain the information it provides. Other links I was totally unaware of how valuable the knowledge was they offered. Others I stumbled on that defiantly was worth keeping for future use.
- Learn how to use Google Adwords to improve your rankings
- From Smart Insights learn how to use Google Analytics
- Running out of ideas of how to ask for ‘comments, likes, and shares’ for your posts. Check this out from Mannix
- Social Media law and 5 things you should know from LegalZoom
- Going Viral on Pinterest: Driving Big Traffic and Making Pinterest a Real Marketing Solution article from Mozz
- How to price your products – a simple formula from Launch Grow Joy with pricing calculator
- What is a title tag? explained by Moz
- Building Deep Links Into E-Commerce Product Pages article by Moz
More to come…
Don’t keep this to yourself! These are great links to articles to share with other business peeps working online.
Do you have some links you have been hoarding also? Did you write a useful article also?
Add your links to valuable information in the comments!