There are five key areas to integrate your business content to give users access to your services. Creating quality content is only as good as your potential client’s ability to find it. So having an action plan available to reach out into the internet and bring them back to your business is apart of the core fundamentals in the age of the web.
- Search: Creating a safe search engine to drive traffic to your site is essential. Using an SEO (search engine optimizer) can create better rankings. Utilizing a SEM (search engine marketing) goes over and beyond SEO to create more visibility.
- Review/Recommend/Trust: We have all searched, found lots of resources attached to that search. Now, what do you? Follow the reviews, look for comments or criticisms to form a personal opinion of the product or service to meet your needs.
- EWOM/Share/Viral: The share path is a powerful way to spread by EWOM (electronic word of mouth). Designing content that spreads like fire through social media is a heart-pounding exposure reaching beyond your average
- Interrupt: The interrupt is another way to push products/services to the unsuspecting user. This is those ads that follow your searches, a video clip that is placed on your Youtube video, or a link that is added to an email.
- Browse: Looking to touch into more traffic, then a Browse path could lead the user back to you. “Browse” is when a user is searching for something and suggestions come up related to that search and suggests maybe you need to check this product/service also.
So now that you have your website up, take the time to evaluate five areas to drive traffic back to you!